For folks new to “blog hopping”, this is an activity where a bunch of like-minded folks get together and blog about the same subject on the same day. Then everyone else (that’s you) ‘hops’ from blog to blog to see how each author interprets the subject of the day.
In this case, the subject is Club Scrap’s February kit called Succulents.
If you’ve arrived on this post without seeing the other blog-hop posts (and you’d like to), click HERE to begin the hop from the beginning.
So, here we go . . . on with the hopping!
Photo Frame Scrapbooking Organizer
Photo organization that is decorative and functional. Why not display the fun you’ve had instead of just flipping through sealed packages of photos kept in a drawer? Genius. Tuck a highlight photo into the 1/16″ photo frame opening.
Here’s a brief description of the construction.
• Construct out of bookboard with easy glue-on covers.
• Skip the ‘box wrapping’ method of covering the box by adhering the bookboard parts to a piece of 12×12 cardstock.
• Choose an unprinted, uncoated paper for the inside of your box to ensure strong glue joints when building your box.
• When dry use a craft knife to cut away the excess paper to the edge of each bookboard piece.
• Repeat the steps to cover the unfinished sides of the bookboard pieces, trim them out and sand the edges to create a good gluing edge for the construction of the box.
• Finish the uncovered edges of your completed box with a paint marker, Sharpie, fiber, decorative tape, or paint (as I did here).
Now, before you run off to make this fun project, hop on over to Deb’s blog (click HERE) to continue the hopping.